[sf-lug] [alg] The Top 50 Proprietary Programs that Drive You Crazy ?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Feb 27 12:15:51 PST 2008

Quoting Tomer (tomer at pacbell.net):

> Honestly in the very recent past it has been some open source programs that
> dissapointed me a bit.

I have some HOWTOs in the collection at
http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Apps/AV/ that might help, such as the nice
little one by CABAL member Ross Bernheim.  However, I note that Ross
likewise used Kino to "video capture, editing, and conversion to MPEG
for DVD", so he may or may not address your concern.

On the third hand, you _could_ subscribe to CABAL's "conspire" mailing
list, and consult Ross directly.  ;->