[sf-lug] Linux podcasts

jim stockford jim at well.com
Mon Feb 25 07:16:24 PST 2008

at linuxworld last year i coordinated a common LUG
booth (that included the local python bunch [1] as
well as a local community colo group [2] and some
other, similarly focussed groups. you want any local
coordination effort, please ask.
jim
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime

1 -- http://www.bayPIGgies.net # you contacted them