[sf-lug] Language tutorial lists

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:15:38 PST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008 9:53 AM, Mark K. Zanfardino
<mark at zanfardinoconsulting.com> wrote:
> My question is: does anyone have links to other fine tutorial lists for
> any of the following language: php, perl, java and c?  I've been
> muddling along with each of these and feel it might help me to start
> reading more information on each of these languages to help flesh out my
> understanding/skills.  I think there may be others who might benefit as
> well.

Thinking in Java and Thinking in C are two excellent free books by
Bruce Eckel.  You can also purchase the hard copies at various stores
or online if you want :-)  Highly recommended...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."