[sf-lug] Language tutorial lists

Mark K. Zanfardino mzanfardino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:59:50 PST 2008

Thank you for the quick reply.  The information provided is helpful.
However, I guess what I'm really seeking is more of the mail list format
than specific groups or informational sites.  I've been pretty
successful finding and using a number of tutorial sites.  But what I
really crave is the mail list similar to what we have here with sf-lug.
Or more specifically what the python tutorial list
(http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor) provides.  I find I get
a lot out of reading what others have questions about and like to have a
place I can post my questions.

I will keep digging into the suggested sites for the type of list I'm
seeking - the Oakland Perl Mongers for instance has a mail list.  Maybe
I can find something in the other suggested links.

If anyone has an list-specific links they care to share I'd love to
check them out.

Cheers!

Mark