[sf-lug] [ifsa] Fwd: [EFF volunteer] HELP?! Pioneer researchers needed asap!

Julie Lindner julie at eff.org
Fri Jan 25 19:06:54 PST 2008

Hi Christian and SF Linux/WFTL LUG folks,

Thankfully, this request is all worked out.  I've gotten the 12 nominee
bios taken care of for tonight.  But wow--thanks for your willingness to
lend a hand and ears to your communities!! :)

We can still use your creative help.  We want you to *show* Congress
what this country thinks about warrantless spying on its citizens.
Please shoot a quick video or picture of yourself or your family with a
sign that says that you oppose telecom immunity and expect our elected
representatives to follow the rule of law.  Send your video/photo back
to us at: <photo at stopthespying.org>.

For details on making photos and videos to drive the point home: no
immunity for lawbreaking telecoms!
<http://www.stopthespying.org>

Check out what other folks have submitted to us here:
<http://flickr.com/photos/stopthespying>

Many thanks,
Julie

Julie at eff.org