[sf-lug] Build-a-box day February 16--need help

Mark K. Zanfardino mzanfardino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:15:03 PST 2008

Rick, et. al,

I think the originally posted problem with the email bouncing back was
that it had been sent to mark at zanfardinconsulting.com - the domain name
lacked the 'o' in zanfardino, hence the bounce and lack of whois data.

At any rate, if one needs to reach me they can use either
mark at zanfardinoconsulting.com or mzanfardino at gmail.com.

Thank you,

Mark