[sf-lug] New to this list; Gmane.org, anyone?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Dec 31 03:09:00 PST 2007

Quoting Deeþan Chakravarthy (codeshepherd at gmail.com):

> If you plan to put the discussion in public, you must consider removing
> emails or atleast replace @ and . with AT and DOT.

SF-LUG's mailing list discussion already _is_ in public.  (It's
already absolutely publicly archived, indexed by search engines, the
whole megillah.)

BTW, do you honestly think address harvesters (or rather, the people who
write their software) have never taken the two minutes needed to write
scripts to programmatically detect and reverse trivial munging?  I ask
because I'm lastingly curious about how non-sysadmins think, on these
matters.

--
Cheers,                                     Ceci n'est pas une pipe:   |
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com