[sf-lug] laptop thoughts...

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Dec 12 07:44:12 PST 2007

I plan to buy from these guys when i get another laptop:

http://www.zareason.com

    they sell 12, 14...17 inch laptops with ubuntu on,
ready and working.

    i got a ThinkPad T-42 used and put Fedora on it:
worked great except for wifi, which eventually worked
after getting the exact right firmware file installed.