[sf-lug] OT - Clipper 5.2 books for Clipper project

Catenare LLC catenarellc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 23:43:04 PST 2007

We're moving a client from netware lite to an ubuntu thin client
setup. They have a clipper application that we're running under
DOSEMU. Works really, really well but we need to make a few changes
to the application to bring it into the Internet age.

Would like to know if anyone has any Clipper books that they'd like
to share or any suggestions for used bookstores in the Bay Area that
might carry them. I've  looked on Amazon but before paying for
shipping, I thought I checked here. Thanks in advance.

Johan N. Martin
Catenare LLC
268 Bush Street #2826
San Francisco, CA. 94104