[sf-lug] Web Log Analyzers

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:48:55 PST 2007

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for when you say "visits by
people"...do you mean unique visitors?  I use google analytics for my web
sites.  It works great for me.  I can see how many people hit my site, what
pages they hit, where they came from (i.e. search engine, referral), where
they are located (geographically), what my bounce rate is, average time on
website, average time on site, etc.  What more are you looking for?

Ernest

Join the Ron Paul Revolution
http://www.prezronpaul.com
Ron Paul for President