[sf-lug] no term

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:29:18 PST 2007

My bad...I agree with Christian that if you are not comfortable with the
inner workings of xorg it might not be a good idea to edit the conf file.
If you still want to tinker, just drop into your xorg directory and do

$ sudo cp xorg.conf xorg.conf.bak

Then edit the xorg.conf file and restart X.  If it happens to crash for some
reason, just drop into a virt term and do

$ sudo cp xorg.conf.bak xorg.conf

That will over-write your modified (non-working) conf file with the original
(before modification)
If you need any other help, just ask.

Ernest

--