[sf-lug] no term

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:33:15 PST 2007

hi

On Dec 4, 2007 9:29 PM, Ernest De Leon <edeleonjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> My bad

heh, no, your advice was undoubtedly sound.  I just have a strong feeling
that Alex's frustration level will ramp up if he attempts to do this alone
the first time. He is smart (a neurosurgeon!!!) so he will get it pretty
quickly.  But even a neurosurgeon should probably have in-person guidance
the first time he messes with config files like that, IMHO.

> $ sudo cp xorg.conf xorg.conf.bak

Even with these clear step by step instructions, I would still not mess with
it, Alex.

Thanks for the really clear guides, Ernest!