[sf-lug] thinkpad

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 18:00:42 PST 2007

Asheesh, thank you very much for your help with the installation of
Ubuntu7.10 at the JavaCat last week. I've given it back to its owner,
my friend George, who is very pleased! He's using it in conjunction
with a very old HP multifunction printer but can't get the scanning
function to work... But we'll leave that for another day. I'll try to
trouble shoot it and get some clues as to what to do.
Again, thanks a lot. And also thanks for the help getting the palm sync
to work.
alex

alex at kleider.net