[sf-lug] virtual box

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 18:09:12 PST 2007

Christian: thankyou very much for your offer to let me see one of the
Zareason "shuttle" boxes on which Daniel Gimpelevich has installed
virtualbox. I'd very much like to take you up on your offer. Any chance
you'll be in the vicinity tomorrow (Friday?) I expect to be travelling
through the City sometime around midday. 650/269-8936.
It might be an opportunity for me to see if it'll do what I need and if
successful, eliminate the need to wait for the VMWare fix.
alex

alex at kleider.net