[sf-lug] Gutsy again

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:39:56 PDT 2007

hi

On 10/23/07, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:

> > On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> >
> > Did my suggestion of using BitTorrent to fix your corrupted download not
> >
> > work?

So now I am using ktorrent to seed the torrent feed, but ktorrent is telling
me that conflicting things.  On the one hand, ktorrent syas that the up
speed is 0.0 kbs, which indicates that it is NOT seeding; on the other hand,
it gives the status under the uploads tab as "seeding" and the word seeding
is in green.  Also, the transfered up count has halted at 10.3, which would
tend to indicate that the upload has stopped.

I would like to contribute back to the torrent flow, and so I would
appreciate any tips.