[sf-lug] Gutsy again

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:34:42 PDT 2007

On 10/23/07, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> > I have just had horrible luck at downloading Gutsy, but I now once again
> > have kind of a time urgent need for Gutsy.
> Did my suggestion of using BitTorrent to fix your corrupted download not
> work?

Unfortunately, I moved the .iso images, and so now I am going to move them
back and try what you suggested.

In addition, I needed i386 architecture, but had only AMD.  And I needed 32
bit, but I had only 64 bit.

I was able to torrent the full distro, as I am now writing this email from
Gutsy live.

If you need more help using that strategy, let me know.
> -- Asheesh.
> --
> Don't make a big deal out of everything; just deal with everything.

Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point