[sf-lug] Gutsy again

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:00:03 PDT 2007

I have just had horrible luck at downloading Gutsy, but I now once again
have kind of a time urgent need for Gutsy.  If there is anyone in SF who has
been able to download Gutsy desktop 32 bit, I am going to be installing it
on a notebook that is a wee bit older (40 gb hd, but 1gb RAM) for a very
interesting user who I will tell you all about after this is done.  Let's
just say that this person is very colorful, and has changed US
Constitutional law.  We are going to have the pleasure of blowing away XP
and installing Linux on this notebook, which is always an added bonus point.

See ya.