[sf-lug] ubuntu + video streaming?

Lx Rudis lx_rudis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 23 12:48:07 PDT 2007

>I'm interested in streaming from the composite input (ultimate source being wireless >video camera).

>Links? package suggestions? tips?

hi nathan, i'm about to start experimenting with 'dynabolic'.
http://www.dynebolic.org/

"dyne:bolic is shaped on the needs of media activists,
artists and creatives as a practical tool for multimedia production:
you can manipulate and broadcast both sound and video with tools to record, edit, encode and stream,
having automatically recognized most device and peripherals: audio,
video, TV, network cards, firewire, usb and more; all using only free
software!"

here's some more  info:
http://www.debalie.nl/artikel.jsp;jsessionid=1121FF0B69A2C51D0AD7463838021CF7?articleid=2715