[sf-lug] Linux Business Management Software

Andrew Fife afife at untangle.com
Fri Oct 19 10:48:08 PDT 2007

Hi Ernest:

These might be overkill, but why not try one of these:

SurgarCRM

http://www.sugarforge.org/

OpenBravo

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openbravo/

And of course there is always openoffice for basic spreadsheets.

Good Luck!

-Andrew

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com

650.425.3327 (O)
415.806.6028 (C)
afife at untangle.com

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:41:35 -0700
From: "Ernest de Leon" <dryicezero at gmail.com>
Subject: [sf-lug] Linux Business Management Software

Hey Everyone,

   Just wanted to ask a quick question of the group.  I just moved to the
area and am consulting on a regular basis, and I wanted to know what
options
are out there as far as business management and financial management
programs.  I know I can just search for some, but I wanted some feedback
from actual users of the software.  My immediate basic need is something
for
expenses and tax purposes.  Secondly is something that manages client
data.
I would prefer something that can do both.  It goes without saying that I
am
looking for a linux app.

Thanks,
Ernest