[sf-lug] equivalent of newegg for buying a new/refurbished TV?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:01:41 PDT 2007

On 10/12/07, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> OK, cool.  I hope you'll launch some stimulating threads about politics
> and religion, then.  I mean, after all, that would be from a member of
> the Linux community, so obviously those _would_ be topical.

Rick, if you have a problem with me specifically, I think you have
made your point and we can continue (or discontinue) this conversation
off-list.  I will be glad to meet you somewhere in person here in
town, perhaps at one of the next LUG meetings.  Until that time comes,
I have added this link for you to peruse at your leisure...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scissors#Left_handed_scissors
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen