[sf-lug] equivalent of newegg for buying a new/refurbished TV?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:19:32 PDT 2007

On 10/12/07, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
> I think that this thread would have been fine with an [OT] (to mean
> "off-topic") at the start of it; high-tech things seem to be moderately
> well-correlated with Linux users, and it's a mailing list for the group of
> users of Linux, not for Linux itself (see linux-kernel at vger.org for that).
> The OT would help indicate to people like Rick that this is off the usual
> topic space, but it seems to comply with the "Policies" at sf-lug.org:

Apologies.  I usually do that anyways, so I just left it off by
accident.  As evidence, let me present you with some of my previous
off-topic posts!

http://www.nabble.com/OT:-Google-doesn't-like-humans...-t4348984.html
http://www.nabble.com/OT:-How-to-buy-a-Nintendo-Wii-in-5-minutes!-t4381174.html
--