[sf-lug] equivalent of newegg for buying a new/refurbished TV?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Oct 12 15:07:09 PDT 2007

Quoting Kristian Erik Hermansen (kristian.hermansen at gmail.com):

> Rick, if you have a problem with me specifically....

No, I admire your leadership in tapping a Linux mailing list for your
personal non-computer shopping convenience, and justifying that by saying
(paraphrased) "Well, I figure Linux users are knowledgeable."

I guess what I'm saying is that I'd like to be more like you.

> Until that time comes, I have added this link for you to peruse at
> your leisure...

That's a good start, but where are the _shopping_ links?  You're
disappointing me, guy.  Don't let the Linux community down!

I have a long list of other items I'd like to get help finding, after
that lawn-mower, too.