[sf-lug] Anyone need a LineTamer?

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Thu Oct 4 15:10:54 PDT 2007

    Hi.
        You all have so many projects going that I thought
I would offer this power regulator in case anyone might find
a use for it.  I used to use it with my Commodore C-64 and
with my Commodore 128 to keep from losing data due to line
fluctuations.

    It is a LineTamer PCLT 300 from SHAPE Magnetronics
        VA 300         HZ 60

        Volts in 120  Amps in 3.6

        Volts out 120 Amps out 2.5 Total

    UL listed Power Supply 22G9

    If no one can use this I will donate it to the Goodwill.

    Later
    Bobbie

--
 bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*
              bliss at california dot com

    Do not taunt the Happy Fun Ball.  If Happy Fun Ball starts to
smoke, run away and take cover.