[sf-lug] Redhat Kickstart

Andy Grimm agrimm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:39:49 PDT 2007

I *think* this has something to do with autonegotiating, as strange as that
may sound.
It's been a long time since I ran into this, but I have seen it before.  Try
using
ethtool="autoneg off speed 100 duplex full" along with the other boot
options, and see if you have any luck.  Meanwhile, I'll ask one of my former
coworkers who still does this stuff regularly.  :-)

--Andy