[sf-lug] Saturday is NOT CONFIRMED (should be "You want it when???")

ron rondosxx at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 12:26:36 PDT 2007

I think we should step back and insist on a fully
formed plan for this before we lift a finger further.
I think a lot of that should be able to be
accomplished digitally, rather than requiring us to
send a committee of busy people over there. Also I
don't like the idea that they think we don't have
schedules and full lives already, and it's ok to not
have their ducks lined up before they pull the
trigger. I've just remembered I too have a prior
commitment for tomorrow. lol