[sf-lug] Saturday is NOT CONFIRMED

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Jun 22 10:28:53 PDT 2007

your idea sounds right to me.

On Jun 21, 2007, at 6:28 PM, Michael Blanc wrote:

> At least not yet, and it looks like we should postpone to another 
> week. I received two emails from Kami Griffiths today:
> 1> She had not picked up the equipment today, but hoped to do it 
> tomorrow (Fri 22) PM
> 2> Would we please reschedule for 4 pm on Saturday, as she remembered 
> a previous engagement.
> Unless people are adamant about going down there (maybe) at 4 on 
> Saturday, I say we just put this off until we all have our little 
> ducks in a row._______________________________________________
> sf-lug mailing list
> sf-lug at linuxmafia.com
> http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/listinfo/sf-lug

More information about the sf-lug mailing list