[sf-lug] Fw: Another volunteer & next steps

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Tue Jun 19 09:32:03 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 00:13 -0700, Michael Blanc wrote:
> Kami Griffiths at CompuMentor has sent me this update on the status of
> her project. Who's got one of those Ubuntu disks to loan?

(Replied from wrong email address, so I'm not sure if it got through -
apologies for duplication).

I have copies of both stock Ubuntu and the alternate install CD which is
recommended for installation on lower resource systems (it's a text
based installer instead of the LiveCD/GUI installer). Happy to give
those as needed and can make other copies if needed.

Thanks, Tom