[sf-lug] Fwd: Help Linux Flourish

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Tue Apr 17 19:24:45 PDT 2007

Hi Jim Stockford, on 04/15/07, you wrote:

> i get things like this from time to time. What do
> you all think?

    I think what others think about this group has been stated
but on the theme of "Help Linux Flourish", I think the best
thing we can do is learn the systems as well as we can and
share that information with others.  When I get out of debt if
I am still alive I will contribute to the various organisations
but in the meantime I will try to learn as much about GNU/Linux
as I can and try to share it with others.  Just as I did with
the Amiga.  But just as with the Amiga several groups attempted
to collect money and promote the platform with generally poor
results though I applaud the individual efforts.

    Linus didn't do the work for money but for his own education.

    later
    bliss

--
 bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA* SF-LUG
              bliss at california dot com

    "Penalties against possession of a drug should not  be more
damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself."
    --President Jimmy Carter, Message to Congress, August 2, 1977