[sf-lug] Help Linux Flourish

David Sterry david at sterryit.com
Fri Apr 20 10:48:44 PDT 2007

>     I think what others think about this group has been stated
> but on the theme of "Help Linux Flourish", I think the best
> thing we can do is learn the systems as well as we can and
> share that information with others.

In the interest of teaching people, I created two videos doing an intro
to Ubuntu and how to get help once you're in the thick of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMp7B_91RzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhtjyjpHJAE

Then I made another video that's an spoof of the most popular video on
YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDisnYe38io

You can also check out ubuntuvideo.com if you want to see more videos on
Ubuntu or search YouTube for linux and you'll see a lot of screen caps
of Beryl and stuff.

-Dave