[sf-lug] Help Linux Flourish

David Sterry david at sterryit.com
Fri Apr 20 10:48:44 PDT 2007

>     I think what others think about this group has been stated
> but on the theme of "Help Linux Flourish", I think the best
> thing we can do is learn the systems as well as we can and
> share that information with others.

In the interest of teaching people, I created two videos doing an intro
to Ubuntu and how to get help once you're in the thick of it.

Then I made another video that's an spoof of the most popular video on

You can also check out ubuntuvideo.com if you want to see more videos on
Ubuntu or search YouTube for linux and you'll see a lot of screen caps
of Beryl and stuff.