[sf-lug] Other Linux System Sites--GAMER BOX

Jim Stockford jim.stockford at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:29:22 PST 2007

   I like ActNet on Judah at 27th. they build boxes to order and
have a fair amount of resources for components. When I was
comparing, their prices were very slightly higher than Dell's--
the fact of their excellent on-site repair department and no
shipping delays (getting, returning...)..., well I can run on and on,
I like 'em a lot.

   There are a few among us who know where to get gamer
boxes, some pretty extreme.