[sf-lug] Other Linux System Sites

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Fri Mar 9 10:22:38 PST 2007

Awhile back some people had posted some sites to reference where to find cheap laptops. They were system76.com and rcubed.com. I was wondering if anyone knows some other sites that offer preconfigured Linux systems for sale. I am looking for a powerful desktop. I liked the systems on system76.com but I want a different distro than  ubuntu. I was not as much of a fan of the systems at rcubed (for superficial aesthetic reasons) I like my computer to not only run good but look good while doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Blake M. Haggerty

Technical Recruiter

Sapphire Technologies

Phone #415-788-8488

Fax #415-788-2592

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from
reading, printing, duplicating, disseminating or otherwise
using or acting in reliance upon this information.  If you have
received this information in error, please notify the sender at
Sapphire Technologies immediately, delete this information
from your computer and destroy all copies of the information.
Thank you.