[sf-lug] Minimum qualifications to work as a junior computer person

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Mar 1 08:35:42 PST 2007

    one common piece of advice is to get work as an
intern, part-timer, volunteer.
    Say, that reminds me: SF-LUG needs volunteers
to help maintain its system, which includes LVM
over RAID, nagios, user management, backups,
and more.
    Notably SF-LUG needs someone to help test
the Red Hat Enterprise Linux certification web
pages.