[sf-lug] Reminder: PenLUG meeting this week on Thursday Dec 14: Jamie Cameron, Webmin

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Tue Dec 12 08:41:17 PST 2006

Remember, due to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, we are
moving to the second Thursday for November and December.  So our next
meeting is next week, on Thursday, December 14.

You are invited.  RSVP is not required, but so we can get an idea of
how many people to expect please send mail to rsvp at penlug.org to let
us know if you are planning to attend.  For full details about the
group, as well as directions to the meeting, visit www.penlug.org.

Free pizza, hors d'ouvres and soft drinks, courtesy of Open Country,
will be provided.  Free review copies of books from O'Reilly,
Prentice-Hall, APress, and/or other publishers, will be given out as
door prizes.  Be on time for the eary bird drawing.