[sf-lug] Fwd: [JOB] PHP/MySQL Developer, Santa Cruz, CA | 60k

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Dec 6 17:45:43 PST 2006

    well..., come on, adrien: i know you know who writes
these ads--recruiters, not hiring managers. When the
web was two years old there were ads asking for five
years experience in http.
    not to take these things seriously. what they want is
php and mysql and they're hoping for extra icing.
    nobody who can command bags of gold is likely to
respond. these folks will get their pick of whoever
responds--entry level personages.

    I'd be very interested in the opinions of the several
recruiters who've joined this mailing list (of over 100
names): with respect to this ad, whom do you believe
will apply and who will get hired?