[sf-lug] Notes and News re our last meeting -- Colo'ing our box

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Nov 7 14:31:51 PST 2006

Quoting jim stockford (jim at well.com):

>     We need any number of people willing to coordinate
> on maintaining and developing the SF-LUG web site--
> a matter of being helpful or building your resume.
>     Possibilities include adding a wiki, integrating Plone
> or Zope or some such....

Rumour has it that, in some countries, when webmasters are convicted of
particularly heinous crimes, they're sentenced to administer Plone.

Cheers,             The genius of you Americans is that you never make
Rick Moen           clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid moves
rick at linuxmafia.com that make us wonder at the possibility that there may be
                    something to them that we are missing. --Gamel Abdel Nasser