[sf-lug] Fwd: two projects

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Oct 17 08:32:08 PDT 2006

    cool--you wanna come sailing and check it out?
    Ham radio and packet radio are possibilities--get
a ham license and radio, then, even when out far,
contact some kindly hammy and ask to patch into
the telephone--make calls, get email....
    i haven't got the ham radio or license, nor do i
have the very low-power computers, but i've got
intentions.
    thanks lots for the iridium info.