[sf-lug] SF co-lo & servers?

Paul Reilly paul at astropaul.com
Sun Oct 8 05:04:12 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm looking to host a co-lo server in the SF area and would welcome
any advice on the best providers. I'd like it to be in downtown
SF if possible, and so I was thinking of using ColoServer.com
Has anybody on the list got any good/bad experience with them?
Are there any others that you would recommend?

As I live in Europe, I also need purchase the server off a
company that has good on-site support. I need an Opteron server,
and was looking at getting one of the Altus servers from
PenguinComputing.  Are there any other companies in the SF
area which offer good linux (debian) proven servers, and have
good on-site support?

Thanks,
Paul