[sf-lug] SF co-lo & servers?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Oct 8 10:31:51 PDT 2006

with respect to quality (power doesn't fail, no heat/cooling
problems, there's competent staff 24 hours...), the two for
which i've seen the best feedback are

365 main street in san francisco in the downtown area.
http://www.365main.com/
NOTE: there's a claim that it's full.
    Infinex is reselling space in 365 Main.
    http://www.infinex.com/datacenter.html

200 paul street in san francisco, but at the south end, easily
accessible from highway 101 or by #15 muni bus.
http://www.pacificinternetexchange.net/

there are cheaper, but not by much, and rumor/internet
reviews are more spotty. Claims are all colo providers in
SF are pretty much full. But if all you want is a one or two
unit space, you can probably get it in most places.

why in downtown SF if you're in europe?