[sf-lug] Fwd: [Baypiggies] wanted: Sr. Web UI Engineer

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Oct 6 16:30:26 PDT 2006

    another job posting: check out the craigslist URL
for details.
> http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/sof/216596574.html

    This is in the "dog" building on Howard Street in
the SOMA district (dogs are allowed and liked).

related:
http://www.kapor.com/projects/supported.html
gives details of kapor-supported enterprises
(creative commons is in the building).

http://www.mkf.org/
mitch kapor foundation

Begin forwarded message: