[sf-lug] A new topic

Tony vze2jy85 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:59:18 PDT 2006

Hi Jim and Everyone:

OK, I will open up a topic. For many of us, we have
jobs and if you want to break into linux computing,
maybe there is a way to get a part time job e.g. 1 or
2 nights a week. And build experience over time before
we springboard into a real job in Linux computing that
actually allows you to pay all your bills. Any ideas
on how to do this?

Tony