[sf-lug] the build-a-machine project

ron rondosxx at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 15:44:24 PDT 2006

Jim,

First let me say I'm sorry I missed the monday night
meeting due to family emergency. I will also miss the
next sunday meeting due to family issues, my father,
who is 99 8/12 years old, is needing a visit, so I
will be in seattle over labor day weekend.

Building a computer: how basic are we getting? buying
components and putting them together?  If so, two
hours should just about do it. I'd like to do that
again, but I tend to overcommit. At some point I want
to create disks for Free Software Day, plus I'm in
three 3 unit college classes plus work for money. And
I'm trying to study for  the RH project. So I guess
I've convinced myself that I could spare two hours
this sunday (only). It would need to be either early
(8 or 9 am or 6 in the evening). I have an exam on
monday.

ron