[sf-lug] Ogg Vorbis....

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Aug 23 14:47:55 PDT 2006

beautiful! thank you.

i guess i should worry about being able to take it on
an airplane.
    the 4G version is due out in a year, the 1G and 2G
are coming out real soon now (technically speaking),
at a price of $200+ maybe $250. Plays FM radio, does
recording (built-in mic), comes with little earphones.

    there are a lot of URLs with this kind of stuff:
http://www.swissarmy.com/MultiTools/Product.htm?
category=swissmemory&product=53191
http://www.everythingusb.com/swissbit_swissmemory_s.beat_1gb.html
http://portables.about.com/b/a/241848.htm
http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/review/
swissbit_swiss_memory_s_beat_mp3_digital_audio_player
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/8134/
http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2005/11/4/1723
more...
(per the links above, the info on each page is different,
and the mother organizations seem interesting to explore.)