[sf-lug] Ogg Vorbis....

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 13:23:37 PDT 2006

In our last meeting, Jim brought up Ogg Vorbis. Well, it is a slow day at work, so, during my lunch. I looked up Ogg Vorbis compatiblity. And from, wiki.xiph.org, http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/Main_Page, well actually, http://wiki.xiph.org/VorbisHardware.  I found this little nugget.  "More than 50 different companies offer a total of more than a hundred products for virtually every application, there is even a knife that can play Ogg Vorbis now ;-)