[sf-lug] meeting update -- what happened today

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 09:42:26 PDT 2006

I have an idea. Start a Linux consulting company operating out of the cafe, get some really lucrative contracts, then buy out the cafe from its owner. You can keep the coffee bar and retain the workers as food prep and wait staff (and give them a raise to keep them happy.)

jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:
    i'd like to see it in action (yes, huddled around a
laptop is how we've been doing things--there are
no white boards or projectors in the little cafe).
    I'd like to know it's strong/unique points and what
are integration possibilities--is there an API, for
example, or plug-in feature.
    Anything relating to educational or industrial
applications?