[sf-lug] meeting update -- what happened today

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Aug 15 08:51:52 PDT 2006

    i'd like to see it in action (yes, huddled around a
laptop is how we've been doing things--there are
no white boards or projectors in the little cafe).
    I'd like to know it's strong/unique points and what
are integration possibilities--is there an API, for
example, or plug-in feature.
    Anything relating to educational or industrial
applications?