[sf-lug] meeting update -- what happened today

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 14 10:46:51 PDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 11:54:34AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >    Sunday mid-day, september 3, 11 AM to 1 PM
>
> Lemme look at my schedule. :)

I think Sept 3rd will be best.  What should I bring?  (I can steal my
wife's laptop.  I have a feeling you don't do projectors.  Should I just
have people crowd around?)

Also, specifically what do you folks want to hear about? :)
I did a tech. talk on Tux Paint a while back (slides and code examples
and stuff)...  Or I can just demo it and talk about the project and
answer questions.

Thx!

-bill!