[sf-lug] Sunday morning at JavaCat and Software Freedom Day media

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Aug 5 16:11:03 PDT 2006

    rick's text seems real good to me, maybe
add a tidbit or so, per your Ubuntu idea(s).
    I like the Actnet store on Judah and 27th.
they're honest, quick, knowledgeable....
    you might try out the rhce.linuxmafia.com
study web page, notably the BASH shell
scripting pages (and provide feedback,
please) to bolster your CLI skills.