[sf-lug] Software Freedom Day 2006

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Jul 14 15:32:45 PDT 2006

    I'm for passing out free linux CDs with instructions
as to how to use them.
    I'm offering to send word to Ubuntu as to this
project and ask for lots of "live"/install combo packs.
Say "do it, jim" and i will. (you can, too, but not both
of us, not if we're asking for 100 or more copies.)
    opinions welcome.