[sf-lug] free advertising and free movie

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Jun 29 08:20:42 PDT 2006

From
John.Collins at agilysys.com
John Collins
Agilysys Inc.
(800) 262-3600 x6756
www.agilysys.com

We're co-sponsoring an event in SF Metreon on the morning of 7/7 that
will be informative and fun and would like to get the word out to some
of the Linux User Groups.   We're directing this towards enterprise IT
folks and the high-level message will be about the benefits of
migrating fom expensive computing platforms to Linux.
	• 	IBM will be featuring their P-Series and X-Series platform, Linux
migration Assessments.
	• 	Oracle will be featuring Oracle Technology on Linux
	• 	Novell (Suse) will be talking about the benefits of Linux.
	• 	Symantec/Veritas (tentative) will feature their recent port of
their products to Linux on IBM P-Series).
	• 	We (Agilysys) will be discussion our Professional Services around
all the above.
Above will take around 45 minutes
  THEN - We'll feature a what should be a one of the better movie
premieres: Pirates of the Carribean II.

When:    Friday, July 7th, 2006
Where:   AMC Metreon 17,
                San Francisco
Register Today!
http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?e=9421da61-9f90-4c79-
a598-773efe3c1e91

You and a guest can see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, the
blockbuster movie of the summer before anyone else!

Plus, if you attend, you'll have the chance to learn more from experts
at IBM and Oracle about IT infrastructure optimization and how it can
help you do more with less in today's challenging business
environment.