[sf-lug] Posting and Announcement

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Jun 15 12:02:04 PDT 2006

    thank you for the info. good stuff, consider yourself
promoted.
    I'm shopping the lenovo website for a thinkpad,
but i want to put RHEL 4 on it and have the wifi
and CD/DVD burner work. I cannot find convincing
data to that effect.
    Got suggestions or encouragement? If I buy it, do
you know of anyone who'd help me get things to
work the way I want (I'm willing to pay money)?
hopefully,
jim